Can I get inman aligner treatment on the NHS?
Unfortunately the Inman Aligner is a private orthodontic treatment and is not available through NHS funding and therefore will require treatment with a private dentist. However there a payments plans available in most private practices to help you spread the costs of your treatment
There are also fewer practitioners available in the United Kingdom compared to the number in America thus making availability limited.
Ask an Expert
Inman Aligner Articles
- Inman Aligner History
- What does the Inman Aligner look like?
- How much does Inman Aligner cost?
- How does the Inman Aligner work?
- Advice for Inman Aligner users
- Inman Aligner alternatives
- Inman Aligner treatment times
- Types of Inman aligner
- Advantages of the Inman Aligner
- Drawbacks of the Inman Aligner
- Can I get the Inman aligner on NHS?