What does Inman Aligner look like?
The device looks much like a clear gum shield. However, the clear and acrylic properties of the device play a crucial role, as when covering teeth it is becomes almost invisible. This new quick fix brace is now beginning to gain coverage and interest from both the press and public alike, with more and more patients turning to this new treatment for help.
Ask an Expert
Inman Aligner Articles
- Inman Aligner History
- What does the Inman Aligner look like?
- How much does Inman Aligner cost?
- How does the Inman Aligner work?
- Advice for Inman Aligner users
- Inman Aligner alternatives
- Inman Aligner treatment times
- Types of Inman aligner
- Advantages of the Inman Aligner
- Drawbacks of the Inman Aligner
- Can I get the Inman aligner on NHS?