The History of the Inman Aligner?
Mr. Don Inman, a certified dental technician hailing from Florida in the United States, invented the Inman Aligner back in the year 2000. Initially, the device was used mainly by trained orthodontists and only in certain specific instances of dental irregularity. However, four years later, Dr Tif Qureshi was the first UK dentist to pioneer the use of the Inman Aligner as a treatment amongst his patients. Instead of using the more traditional veneer treatments, Dr Qureshi opted to apply the device in more cases of tooth realignment. Thus, the treatment began to replace the veneer based and preparation heavy alternatives with a removable, adjustable, and relatively easy to manage system. Nowadays, the Inman Aligner is used in conjunction with veneer treatments as a preparation for aligning teeth. Additionally, moderate crowding un the upper and lower case, lower arch correction, cross bites, gaps and incidents in which an old problem has re emerged.
Ask an Expert
Inman Aligner Articles
- Inman Aligner History
- What does the Inman Aligner look like?
- How much does Inman Aligner cost?
- How does the Inman Aligner work?
- Advice for Inman Aligner users
- Inman Aligner alternatives
- Inman Aligner treatment times
- Types of Inman aligner
- Advantages of the Inman Aligner
- Drawbacks of the Inman Aligner
- Can I get the Inman aligner on NHS?