How much does the Inman Aligner cost?
Costs of the Inman Aligner can fluctuate based on the specific requirements of an individual’s treatment such as the extent of the dental irregularity and the amount of one on one consultation conducted with the operating dentist. However, the initial consultation with the operating dentist should also provide the patient with an indication of both the length of treatment and how much it will cost.
Today, a patient wishing to use the Inman Aligner system can expect to pay anywhere between the region of £1250 and £2500 for each treatment. In any case, Inman Aligners are usually cheaper and quicker than more traditional orthodontic treatments.
Ask an Expert
Inman Aligner Articles
- Inman Aligner History
- What does the Inman Aligner look like?
- How much does Inman Aligner cost?
- How does the Inman Aligner work?
- Advice for Inman Aligner users
- Inman Aligner alternatives
- Inman Aligner treatment times
- Types of Inman aligner
- Advantages of the Inman Aligner
- Drawbacks of the Inman Aligner
- Can I get the Inman aligner on NHS?