What advice can you give to Inman Aligner users?
In order for the Inman Aligner to work to its maximum capacity, users must continue to wear the device through the treatment period outlined by their dentist. Around sixteen to twenty hours of use per day is recommended by experts. Lower daily treatment periods can lead to an elongation of the required overall treatment period.
Prior to food consumption, users must always ensure that the Inman aligner is removed. Additionally, once food has been consumed, the user must ensure that their teeth are cleaned thoroughly before refitting the device.
Inman Aligners are only suitable for adults, as the teeth must be fully formed before fitting.
Ask an Expert
Inman Aligner Articles
- Inman Aligner History
- What does the Inman Aligner look like?
- How much does Inman Aligner cost?
- How does the Inman Aligner work?
- Advice for Inman Aligner users
- Inman Aligner alternatives
- Inman Aligner treatment times
- Types of Inman aligner
- Advantages of the Inman Aligner
- Drawbacks of the Inman Aligner
- Can I get the Inman aligner on NHS?