Damon braces effectively combine low visibility with increased comfort .Furthermore; they bring quicker results to users than other traditional braces. Around two thirds of the brace is made from a tough and almost transparent ceramic that is designed to blend in with the natural colour of teeth, thus making it one of the most discreet invisible brace systems available on the market. The design also utilizes an advanced slide mechanism which helps to reduce problems like friction from occurring. This is more commonly known as the “slide method” as a lower level of force is placed on the teeth but, the brace is more comfortable, easy to wear and requires less follow up visits.
Damon braces are seen as one of the leading alignment solutions on the market today because they can help to correct teeth at a faster rate and can also be used in severe alignment cases where other brace types prove ineffective.
Ask an Expert
Inman Aligner Articles
- Inman Aligner History
- What does the Inman Aligner look like?
- How much does Inman Aligner cost?
- How does the Inman Aligner work?
- Advice for Inman Aligner users
- Inman Aligner alternatives
- Inman Aligner treatment times
- Types of Inman aligner
- Advantages of the Inman Aligner
- Drawbacks of the Inman Aligner
- Can I get the Inman aligner on NHS?